Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Whoa, STUFF!

Earlier I was about to start writing up a post about the balaclavas I ordered (one of which had arrived at that time) Then I got a knock at the door. It was USPS and they had a BUNCH of stuff for me. Looks like almost everything I had ordered in the last 2 weeks arrived at the same time, including some non-Threepio related items.

Today's post will just be a quick review of what came in. I'll have future posts related to each item...


This is the balaclava that came in on Friday
IMAG3125

The package says NINJA FACE MASK so my wife made fun of me.
IMAG3124

It looks like... this.
IMAG3123

Here's the second one. They are SLIGHTLY different but not too much . The first one is a tad better but both are good and will serve the purpose exactly as needed.
IMAG3188

IMAG3189


My Aker voice amplifier came in... It's LOUD! holy cow, I wasn't expecting that. I'll do a video review of this soon.
IMAG3183

IMAG3185

IMAG3187

And GOLD!
The gold film arrived today. Enough for the whole suit. This stuff looks REALLY nice and I'm convinced it will work great.
IMAG3192

Along with the gold film,  some squeegees and 3m "94 primer" which is used to help the film wrap adhere to surfaces in tight spots and close to edges.
IMAG3194
 I meant to purchase a corner roller made for this vinyl film but I'm and idiot and forgot to get one while I was on the website.
Plus my harbor freight heat gun burned up after only two uses. I'll have to get a new one before I can start doing the gold....


Anyway!
Also in the mail today. Totally unrelated to Threepio...

New/Extra GoPro Battery
IMAG3180
IMAG3181

Gorilla Pod
IMAG3172
IMAG3175

Twas a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment